Satanta, KS Medical Care
Satanta District Hospital & Long Term Care Unit
Satanta District Hospital & Long Term Care Unit has been providing medical care for residents in the major area of Satanta, KS. We offer 24 hour emergency care services, outpatient general surgery, physical therapy services, outpatient senior adult programs and more.
Learn More About Satanta District Hosp & Long Term Care Unit:
- 24 hour emergency care services
- Outpatient general surgery
- Physical therapy services
- Outpatient senior adult program
- Individual and group counseling
- Onsite laboratory, x-ray, CT scan
- 44-bed long-term care unit
- Respiratory therapy services
- Medical clinics – Satanta and Sublette
- Retail pharmacy
Physicians and Practitioners include Juvenal T. Jabel, MD, Virgilio M. Taduran, MD, Myrna Gumpenberger, ARNP, Christopher Gardner ARNP. Specialist and Allied Providers include D. Perodo, MD, Gen. Surgeon, W. Hu, MD. Ear, Nose and Throat, D. Brown, MD, Podiatrist S. Sandell, Pharmacist, Miriam Horton, Pharmacist, D. Snyder, Physical Therapist, J. Kado, Social Worker, and S. Ashida-Anderson, Dietician.
Contact Satanta District Hosp & Long Term Care Unit today at 620-649-2761 for more information.